Canyoning Devil´s Passage
Canyoning - Devil's Passage. We walk through deep crystal water lakes, we climb the waterfalls conquering the stream force. Wild nature is all around us, and only after a few minutes we feel as if the civilization is hundreds of miles away. Canyon is of a breathtaking beauty. Our voyage ends at the set of "five waterfalls". We have a short rest in the shade ofthe ruins of an old mil. The waterfalls we climbed before seem like fun toboggans. At the top we sit in the water, put our elbows together and we charge ahead together with millions of crystal clean water drops, with many waterfalls and excitements ahead of us. The trip ends in refuge hut with an obligatory blueberry pie.
Each waterfall has a safe way around it so anyone can try this sport. Canyoning in the Vražji prolaz is not a very demanding one, but you will have to show some agility and motivation. If the water level is high this becomes a very demanding trip!! It is possible that the river goes dry in some sections during the summer. The most attractive month to do it is May.
- Distance between start position and finish: 2.300 meters
- Altitude distance between start (in the canyon) and finish: 95 meters
- River temperature: from 8°C to 15°C
- Water diving: You can dive in the water only in the places allowed by the guide. Usually, there are three dives. Water diving is not obligatory because there are easy bypasses.
- Swimming: There are no dangerous parts for swimming in canyon Vražji prolaz.
- Abseiling: yes, there are three places for rope lowering
- Canyoning equipment: helmet, life-jacket and long neoprene suit.
- Fitness Level: low to moderate (depends on the water level)
- Previous experience: Not necessary
- Age: minimum 18
- What to Bring: swim suit, towel, extra t-shirt and sneakers.
- Accommodation: Mountain hut Zeleni vir and many hotels and private accommodation places near Delnice
- Food and drinks: In mountain hut Zeleni vir
- Onsite Facilities: at the start place we have WC and a changing room
- Special Conditions: The operator has the right to cancel tours, without advanced notice, at their discretion depending on weather or river conditions.
- Numbers on the day: Minimum 2 pax - Maximum 8 (but groups can start independently within 15 minutes distance)
This trip runs if there are 2 or more people. Email us regarding dates, and tell us the number of people in your group. We will inform you about the dates available.
- Extras: Waterfall Zeleni vir, spring of Kupica river, Muževa hiža cave
- Meeting point our camp Kupa Sports, Iševnica, Brod na Kupi
- Starts from: Zeleni vir
- Canyoning tour/departure times: between 10 and 11 AM (Or according to the agreement for groups)
- Duration of the tour: 1.30h – 2.30h
- Duration of transport: 25 min – one way from Brod na Kupi
- Insurance and guides assistance
- Price of transfer: according to the agreement
- Payment: cash or bank payment.
Zahtjev za ponudu