- Self-guided multi-day paddling tour on Kupa River
- 1 h from Zagreb, 1.5 h from Ljubljana and 1 h from Rijeka
- Trip combines with camping in nature with relaxed paddling through untouched nature
- For all nature lovers, adventurers and "Robinsons"
- Children from 6 y.o. are welcome
- Meeting point
- Duration of this trip
- Included in the price
- Not included in price
- 2-5 Days
- Normal physical ability
- Love for nature camping
- Minimum age of 6 years accompanied by parent
- Previous experience is welcome
- If you are allergic to bee stings, had heart attacks before or similar chronic diseases you should tell us that prior the trip and take your medicine with you
The trip can take place with a 2-20 participants. We can take larger groups on request. When you book the trip you will get a booking confirmation if the trip goes as scheduled or else we contact you to discuss possible dates, as well as the trip itinerary.
- Transportation to the starting/from the finish point
- Use of the necessary equipment
- Logistic and instructions
- Map of the route with all necessary details
- Local taxes and fees
- Food and drinks
- Camping equipment
- Personal items
- Pictures from the trip
- Swimming shorts/costume
- Beach shoes, water-proof sandals
- Drinking water
- Snacks/food suitable for higher temperatures
- Camping equipment suitable for the night temperatures to be expected
- Personal items, sunscreen, first aid kit, insect repellent, etc.
- Necessary personal medicine if applicable
The Robinson Rafting/Multi-day paddling tour on Kupa River is a perfect trip for enthusiasts who would like to experience the Croatian wilderness and prefer an active holiday in a hidden gem of nature.
Paddling for several hours a day, you can expect some good physical work-out. Your adventure includes some fast flowing waters, which make for short adrenaline rushes, untouched nature, wild animals (such as fishes, ducks, birds), fresh air and a lot of cascades and rapids, which are all manageable and without danger spots. The Kupa River, which is the longest river of Croatia, also forms the border between Croatia and Slovenia.
You will sleep in your own or our rental tents on the river bank and prepare your own meals on a camping stove - just as we said: an active holiday in Croatia's wilderness. Also, it's possible to do fly fishing throughout the entire river section (licence-purchase required).
You may choose to go for 2, 3 or 5 days. More days are also possible on request. The best time for multi-day rafting is between June 1. and September 15. In this period the nights are warm and the water temperature is ideal for swimming. It is also the time when nature is most “alive” and there is plenty to see. This type of activity is aimed towards nature lovers, sportsmen, adventurers and the like. And of course, for a true “Robinson” a long beard is a must. ;-)
- Arrival at the meeting point
- Transfer to the starting position (45 min)
- Packing and preparing for the trip
- Safety talk and start of the trip
- Several days of paddling tour
- End of the trip, changing and transfer back to the meeting point
The best time for rafting is between june 1. and September 15. In this period the nights are tolerable and the water is ideal for swimming. It is also the time when nature is most “alive” and there is plenty to see. This type of activity is aimed towards nature lovers, sportsmen, adventurers and others. However, as a “Robinson” a long beard is a must.
What to expect at “Robinson Rafting”?
Paddling for several hours a day, so first of all you will have to expect physical strain. However, the sore muscles are worth it when you get to experience: fast flowing waters that make your adrenaline rush, untouched nature, wild animals such as: fishes, ducks, … fresh air and a lot of cascades and rapids. All pretty culm and not dangerous. You sleeping in own or our rental tents, you prepare meal by yourself in nature, you have possibility of fly fishing all tour (required purchased licence).You will get big waterproof bags or boxes for you luggage.
Description of the trip:
- Includes the transports to the river and back.
- Duration of the trip: 2-7 days (not a condition)
- Breaks for sleeping, eating and swimming, …
- Min. number of people: 2
- Max. number of people: 20
- Min. and max. age: from 4 to 70 years old
- It´s possible to rent an experienced robinson guide
- Necessary equipment: your identety card (it´s obligatory)
Adults: 200kn/person the first day, and 100kn/person every following day after.
Children (up to 14 years): 150kn/child the first day, and 80kn/child every following day after.
Guide: Guide: 250kn/day
KUPA SPORTS ensures all the necessary equipment (boats, paddles, waterproof bags, Life vests, water shoes and neoprene wet suits (if they are necessary). We also ensure one experienced guide for payment and insurance!