- Whitewater experience for all ages
- 1.5 h from Zagreb, 1.5 h from Ljubljana and 1 h from Rijeka
- Trip combines with camping in nature
- For all nature lovers, adventurous and Robinsons
Children from 6 y.o. are welcome
- Duration of this trip
- Included in the price
- Not included in price
- Meeting point
- 2-5 days
- normal physical ability
- minimum age of 6 years accompanied by parent
- previous experience are welcome
- if you are allergic to bee stings, had heart attacks before or similar chronic diseases you should tell us that prior the trip and take your medicine
The trip can take part with a 2-20 participant. We can take larger groups on request. When you book the trip you will get a booking confirmation if the trip goes as scheduled. In the case there aren't enough participants for organizing the trip we will offer you an alternative date or you will get a full refund.
- transportation to the starting/from the finish point
- use the necessary equipment
- Logistic and instructions
- Map of the route with all necessary details
- local taxes and fees
- food and drinks
- Camping equipment
- Personal items
- pictures from the trip
- swimming shorts/costume
- Beach shoes
- drinking water
- snacks/food suitable for higher temperatures,
- personal items, sunscreen, first aid kit, insect repellent, ...
- necessary personal medicine if you use it
Robinson rafting/Multi-day paddling tour on river Kupa is a perfect trip for enthusiasts who would like to experience the croatian wilderness but at the same time an active holiday in a hidden gem. You have to expect paddling for several hours a day, so first of all you will have to expect physical strain. Fast flowing waters that make adrenaline rush, untouched nature, wild animals such as: fishes, ducks, birds... fresh air and a lot of cascades and rapids. All pretty calm and without danger spots. You sleep in your own or our rental tents, you prepare meals by yourself in nature, you have the possibility of fly fishing through all river section (required purchased licence). It is possible to go on 2, 3 or 5 days. More days are also possible on request.
The best time for multi-day rafting is between June 1. and September 15. In this period the nights are tolerable and the water temperature is ideal for swimming. It is also the time when nature is most “alive” and there is plenty to see. This type of activity is aimed towards nature lovers, sportsmen, adventurers and others. However, as a “Robinson” a long beard is a must.
- arrival at the meeting point
- transfer to the starting position (45 min)
- preparing for the trip
- safety talk and start of the trip
- several days of paddling tour
- end of the trip, dressing and transfer back to the meeting point
The best time for rafting is between june 1. and September 15. In this period the nights are tolerable and the water is ideal for swimming. It is also the time when nature is most “alive” and there is plenty to see. This type of activity is aimed towards nature lovers, sportsmen, adventurers and others. However, as a “Robinson” a long beard is a must.
What to expect at “Robinson Rafting”?
Paddling for several hours a day, so first of all you will have to expect physical strain. However, the sore muscles are worth it when you get to experience: fast flowing waters that make your adrenaline rush, untouched nature, wild animals such as: fishes, ducks, … fresh air and a lot of cascades and rapids. All pretty culm and not dangerous. You sleeping in own or our rental tents, you prepare meal by yourself in nature, you have possibility of fly fishing all tour (required purchased licence).You will get big waterproof bags or boxes for you luggage.
Description of the trip:
- Includes the transports to the river and back.
- Duration of the trip: 2-7 days (not a condition)
- Breaks for sleeping, eating and swimming, …
- Min. number of people: 2
- Max. number of people: 20
- Min. and max. age: from 4 to 70 years old
- It´s possible to rent an experienced robinson guide
- Necessary equipment: your identety card (it´s obligatory)
Adults: 200kn/person the first day, and 100kn/person every following day after.
Children (up to 14 years): 150kn/child the first day, and 80kn/child every following day after.
Guide: Guide: 250kn/day
KUPA SPORTS ensures all the necessary equipment (boats, paddles, waterproof bags, Life vests, water shoes and neoprene wet suits (if they are necessary). We also ensure one experienced guide for payment and insurance!